The personal GPS tracker from Connect My World is a boon for the parents of children with special needs. It is designed to create a safe world for those special kids who need more care and attention. The tracker comes as a peace of mind for parents of such children as they can know every moment where exactly their child is. The tracking system for kids has a number of features which help parents gain insight into the child’s activity and whereabouts.
- See your child’s movements and whole day routes via text messages or alerts on your mobile, laptop or other gadgets
- Receive text messages when your child arrives or departs from a specific place
- Alerts for every unexpected stop or location change
- Easy to use for children as well light weight to carry about
- An emergency button which helps the parents to know if the child is in danger
When we talk about children with special needs, it should be borne in mind that these children may not be able to effectively communicate with parents about their location. Thanks to the personal GPS tracker the child would be able to communicate with his parents, when need be. The tracker gives real time updates to the parents about the location of the kids. The device tracks the location using GPS location tracking, and you could receive location detail along with Google Map link through SMS from tracker by giving a missed call to the GPS tracker. The device is so small and light weight that it can be easily tied on to the body of the child with the help of a string or a belt, inside a shirt. Since, the device is a safety device; the main purpose behind tying it inside is that it should not be visible to others.
This kind of a tracking system for kids is a great relief for parents of children with special needs!