1. Track By Map – Connect My World Platform guide :
- For the selected date/time range maximum of 1000 latest locations will be displayed.
- For time range input needs to be given in 24 hours format.
- You should be able to see up to last 3 months location movement from the current date.
2. Manage Devices – Connect My World Platform guide:
- Tracker ID: It is the unique id allocated to the tracker and must be unique for your account. System will identify the tracker with this name only. For subscription renewal also this id will be used. Once created can’t be changed.
- Creation Date: It is the date when tracker first time registered with the platform and send location data to server.It is view only field.
- Active: This option is to make device enable or disable with the platform. This is view only field for the user and can only be managed by System Administrator.
- Tracker Name: This is the name of the tracker will be given by user. And this name will be used so send any alerts by the platform and to view the route map by the user. This name also need to be unique for the specific account. Also the combination of tracker id and tracker name needs to be unique for the specific account.
- Driver Name(only for vehicle tracker): To keep track on the driver name who is driving the vehicle.
- Driver/Staff Mobile Number: To keep track on the driver/staff mobile number to make call when ever required.
- Vehicle Capacity: It is numeric and to keep store the capacity for vehicle like 5 for five persons.
- License Plan Expiry: For commercial vehicle it is useful to store this date so that system can send reminders for its renewal.
- Tracker SIM Phone Number: This field to give option to user put value of mobile number/name used for tracker. Platform don’t use this field in any manner and this is only to help user to associate tracker with mobile number of SIM used in tracker.
- SIM Data Plan Expiry: For reminder of the data plan renewal for SIM card used in Vehicle GPS Tracker or Smartphone.
- Overwrite Master Mobile Number: For the specific device it gives you freedom to overwrite the default Master Mobile Number available at manage Manage Profile. If not provided at the device level platform will take the value from Manage Profile if provided.
- Overwrite Alert Notify Email: For the specific device it gives you freedom to overwrite the default Alert Notify Email available at manage Manage Profile. If not provided at the device level platform will take the value from Manage Profile if provided.
- Alert If Exceed: Provide speed in Km/hr, beyond that you would receive the over speed alert. Maximum 1 alert in period of 1 hours since last time alert sent.
- Reported Odometer(only for vehicle tracker): This is to tell how many kilometers tracker has traveled. This option is not available with Smartphone tracker.
- Geo-zone Alerts: If selected “no” platform will not send any Geo-zone related alerts for this device.
3. Manage Geo-zones – Connect My World Platform guide :
- Once you have reached to edit Geo-zone page, browser will ask you to grant permission to share the location. You need to grant this permission as without doing so you will not be able to configure Geo-zones.
- For better results always configure at-least 100 meters more then the actual boundary you want to consider. Depending upon the results any time you can come back and readjust the Geo-zone boundary.
- A new but very powerful feature introduced which is not in this video name as Address Search. While configuring Geo-Zones now it very easy to locate location just by typing the address and search for location for which you need to create geo-zone.
- It is also recommended to the give address to the created Geo-zone with personal touch such as my home, my office or my kids school as you will receive the Geo-zone alerts with the address you provide to while defining the Geo-zone.
- To receive SMS and Email Geo-zone departure and arrival alerts, you need to check the option “ (not shown in the video) .